The HeliOS Project is now.....

The HeliOS Project is now.....
Same mission, same folks...just a different name

Search the Blog of helios and all comments

Loading

Friday, September 07, 2012

OK, Enough with teh Drama

It's been a tough couple of months and in particular, the past three weeks.  Let's take a break from the problems and just laugh for awhile.  Maybe at these, maybe at others, and most probably at ourselves.

Should you feel inclined, let us know what your favorite one is within the comments...and I will apologize ahead of time for the captchas.  Not my doing and if I leave it open without them, I get +500 spam comments a week.  The price of success I suppose.

Found these on my +Geekhumor page on G+.  I modified some of them to make what I consider improvements but for most of them, I just posted as is.  So life is short.

Let's laugh.










All-Righty Then.

2 comments:

JaseP said...

I love them all!

Thomas A. Knight said...

The "Mac/PC" one with Brucey is by far the best. :) I got a good laugh out of that one.

Of course, Brucey makes everything better. :)