The HeliOS Project is now.....

The HeliOS Project is now.....
Same mission, same folks...just a different name

Search the Blog of helios and all comments

Loading

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

There doesn't seem to be an end to it...

Dear, sweet Holy Mother of God.....Tell me these things only run in 3's.  I don't think I can withstand another.  In the past 8 days I have been asked three questions.

1.  Are you legally recognized to verify Diane's Do Not Resuscitate order or contact a family member who knows if she wants last rights?

2.  We need to get this new cancer gone as soon as possible. Can you be prepared for surgery on the 21st?

3.  Can you give me an estimate as to the dollar value of the items stolen from Reglue?

I'm not able to singularly push an intelligent thought or conversation through right now.  I'll get more of this down tomorrow...maybe.  I'm lost, I am overwhelmed and I don't think I've ever been hit this hard, by so much in so little time.

I'm beginning to believe I dwell in the Lineage of Job.


4 comments:

Fred Mora said...

My sympathy for the operation. You'll beat it, hold tight!

When you are less stressed, be sure to tell us all about the theft.

Thomas A. Knight said...

Hang in there, man. If you need anything at all, give me a call. You have my number. Even if you just want to chat and get some stuff off your chest.

Take care my friend.

ebrke said...

Holding good thoughts for you and Diane.

Ignazio said...

Those three questions paint a horrible picture, very sorry to hear that.